Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving






I wanted to get on and wish everyone a safe and HAPPY THANKSGIVING! This is my favorite holiday. I love all the family and lets not forget food!


This year Travis will be home. We have never spent a Thanksgiving because he has always had to work. That means that we have to go to both families. I will be going to Pecos tonight and i will meet him there. We will wake up and hopefully Cassie ( travis little sister ) will be on her way. She goes to college in stephenville and we have missed her so much :) and she has missed Beau terribly. We will go over to his granddad's and have lunch. Such sweet caring people. I could not have asked for better in laws. We will leave around noon or so because my family's thanksgiving dinner starts at 4.


Its at my mother's house this year so I dont have to travel to Odessa :) Im excited to see my grandmother.. we just found out that she has intestional cancer and to be honest, we are scared to death. Although we remain hopeful.. cancer is a very scary word.. and shocking.. This year will be bittersweet because im hoping there will be many more to come with her but there is no gaurantee. It makes me sad because I cant think about Thanksgiving without her and im not ready too... She says she has alot of fight left in her and I believe in 100%.


Pictures will be up probably monday. Get ready because i intend to take ALOT!

No comments:

Post a Comment