Monday, November 16, 2009

I can watch this ALL day long



As you all know that having babies is crazy.. you have to be at the hospital REALLY early.. you have to stay in your room... Well we didnt want to bore Braydon so he stayed with his dad most of the time... my friend Kim helped out as well as my parents... Needless to say.. Braydon didnt meet Beau til he was almost 5 days old :(.. I had told him when he came home.. he would have baby Beau to hold.. he is the one to orginally give him that nickname as everyone calls him that... Braydon was so excited to get home so he could old baby brother.. Although he didnt understand how he got here and how my belly wasnt so big.. that was the first thing he asked me.. LOL didnt know quite what to say but I told him that baby Beau was in there and now he is here so my belly doesnt have to be big to keep him safe :) But we recorded this moment and i will forever treasure it :) Braydon has the sweetest heard EVER!


No comments:

Post a Comment