Wednesday, November 4, 2009

im back tracking... Halloween 2009






Well as usual I wait to the very last minute to do anything.. Braydon wanted to be Batman and I wanted Beau to be a skunk "little stinker" LOL :) but as usual w/ my luck they were all out of Batman and of course the skunk was gone too.. so I was looking around and found an iron man costume ( which Braydon LOVES too ) so i grabbed that.. Travis and I went to the store to get our teletubby costumes.. oh yes.. i got him to be a teletubby but anyways, we stumbled upon a horse/cow costume or a lion. Of course we didnt agree so I just let Travis pick so he feels important HEHE and he picked the horse... well the minute we put it on him.. what does he do? He growls really loud... and Travis just starting laughing and admits that the lion wouldve been best ;) LOL I dont take the kids trick or treating.. we just go to house of family and friends and they usually have either a gift or bag of candy to give them and believe me... they have TONS of candy.. and it calls my name everynight after dinner.. im such a sucker for chocolate :)








After the kids fun.. we dropped him off at my mother's house so she could watch the boys while we went to my sisters halloween party.. Travis and I hardly do anything without the kids so we decided that we would have "adult night out"... It was HILARIOUS and fun!










Enjoy the good laugh

No comments:

Post a Comment