Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Busy Busy Busy



This is the busiest time of year for pretty everywhere! Especially my job.. getting ready for the end of year and a new beginning as always got me stressed out to the MAX! Taking deep breaths and relaxing at home with my sweet boys. Travis has been working for about 3 straight weeks now. I see him for a maybe an hour before he hits the hay and he is gone before I wake up. I miss him terribly and so do the kids. Beau no longer follows me around when Daddy is home. Sometimes a blessing because I can get some stuff done but when Travis is gone, I feel Beau is looking for him in the house. He also looks for Braydon as they have gotten so close these past couple of months. Braydon enjoys making Beau laugh and they just giggle and giggle. Its so cute to hear them from down the hall. The best sound in the whole world :). I haven't tackled shopping yet for the big day but I intend to Friday and I know EXACTLY what I'm getting everyone. That's the way to shop. Get in and out.. as soon as possible :)


Here are some recent pictures.











No comments:

Post a Comment