Wednesday, February 10, 2010

IM HERE!!!!



Happy February to everyone!








2010 is going by so fast. I have been so crazy busy!!!! Travis is in Pennsylvania working on rigs two weeks on and then gets to come home for two weeks. It has been hard doing everything by myself. Add the full time job, full time house duties, and working out on top of it all! We get to talk every night for about 10 minutes. :( His location is in a dead spot and he has to drive 15 miles off location to call anyone. The weather has been awful and snowing like crazy that Travis just calls to tell me about his day.. asks about mine.. and the kids and tells me he loves us and he heads back. He will be home the 17th and I pick him up from the airport at 4:10. I'm so excited! I even picked out some cute outfits and I'm going to get all dolled up to see him :) I feel so giddy.. like old times :)


I have lost 10 lbs that i know of. Our next weigh in is Monday the 15th and I will definitely be making a post to let everyone know my progress. I have been so proud of myself. This is the hardest i have ever worked to in shape and making a lifestyle change ;) I have lots of people motivating me and keeping me in check! THANKS! You know who you are :)











Braydon has been having some trouble with school but hopefully we get that all fixed up. He is a very sweet and very active. His teacher is very laid back. Hopefully we can get him to pay attention alittle better. Who knew the attitude would start at 5. I just love the " I know Mom" or " Mom you have said that already" oh and i got the classic eye roll.. its going to fuuunnnn when we start dealing with him at thirteen but I'm preparing myself now.










Beau is getting over bronchitis and teething all at the same time :( I have had many sleepless nights these past few weeks. Its about time he gets some teeth. The 18th he will be 11 months and still no teeth. I took him to the doctor Saturday morning and he weighs 18 lbs. He is getting there. He is going to skinny and tall just like his older brother :) He is walking EVERYWHERE. No more crawling for Bo Bo. He still is wobbly and gets excited and loses his balance. Knock on wood but we haven't had any head bangs or face splants or gooseggs on the forehead.




Here are some recent pictures :)





















No comments:

Post a Comment