Thursday, November 5, 2009

alittle something!


I AM...mom, a wife, a daughter, a sister, a granddaughter, a niece, a cousin, and a great friend


I WANT...my kids to grow up and be successful and respectful young men


I HAVE...everything i have ever wanted


I KEEP...every card i get for any occasion and also for my kids


I WISH I COULD...not worry about stuff that is beyond my control


I FEAR...that im not ready to lose someone close to me.. im not sure i can handle it


I HEAR...the usual men in the office talking


I DON"T THINK... before i speak sometimes


I REGRET...not spending time w/ my grandparents and parents when i was younger


I LOVE...my husband and two beautiful boys


I AM NOT...the average person


I DANCE...like a white girl


I SING...in the car and use the hand motions


I NEVER...imagined that i could have the life i have now.. it amazing!


I CRY WHEN I WATCH...armageddon.. every time when Harry is talking w/ Grace


I AM NOT ALWAYS...dressed up


I HATE THAT....everything is so political


I'M CONFUSED ABOUT..nothing at the current time


I NEED...to learn to let go and let God take control of some things!


I SHOULD...be working

No comments:

Post a Comment