Thursday, November 5, 2009

oh my oh my!



well last night was the first night that I have seen my baby boy crawl long distances.... he is rotten and has always wanted to be held... Well he is no longer so clingy because he just follows me everywhere. I would go from room to room putting up laundry. It was the cutest thing because he was trying really hard to keep it up. I did find out that his favorite room is his older brother's room because ALL of the awesome things on the floor. Needless to say, as soon as baby brother went to bed, me and big brother had to have the "talk" about leaving small things around because of baby brother choking on them. Braydon was very understanding and we cleaned his room. This is bitter sweet because it is only the beginning of Beau wanting to do things for himself. It puts a smile on my face to see him trying new things and getting excited when its new but makes me sad because he will be as old as Braydon before i know it. Time flies WAY too fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment