Thursday, November 12, 2009

Giving thanks!



Hello!

I love this month and Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday ever! Something about the good food and family and friends!!! Its a day or month where you can express how thankful you are of things... even though you should all year.. but no one is perfect :) I love fall and pumpkin pie. I made sure i went to candle cafe and stocked up on my cinilla, and pumpkin pie... i LOVE the way my house smells. Travis was quite impressed when he came home last night... not mention that my LOVELY AMAZING maple pumpkin cheesecake was baking... YUMMY! will post the recipe soon.. its toooooo good not to share :)



So glad the hubby is home... bedtimes just arent the same without him.. the house is toooo quiet!
We have some awesome things planned for this weekend and i will be excited to tell everyone about them Monday.. its a secret for now ;)
Today Im thankful for my family.. my parents who gave everything to me and my sisters even though sometimes they didnt have it ;)
My sisters who are my bestfriends and will do anything for me as i would them
My inlaws that are so wonderful.. i could ask for better! They love me so much.. they are just great people.. im glad i get to be apart of their awesome family :)
My grandparents that i dont see very often but think about them alot! Awating news on my grandmother.. they think she has ovarian cancer... Lots of prayers are being sent her way..
My husband and kids because life would never be the same without them
More to come! Oh and tons of pictures and video of Beau crawling :)




No comments:

Post a Comment