Friday, November 6, 2009

I LOVE blogging!



Well i have alot to write today.. i feel like this is more like a diary :) but anyways.. My husband is currently working 7 days on and 7 days off on location.. so the times that he is gone i have a real tough time getting the boys to and from school by 5:30 when they need to be picked up since i work outside the city limits of Midland


I get Beau and of course he is always happy to see me... the smile on his face is the best :)


We get in the car and drive all the way out to Greenwood to get Braydon and like he has been all week not very happy to see me because he was bad at school and he knows that he is in trouble.. I have no idea what to do anymore as I have tried everything!!!! I think Im gonna cool it for awhile and just try to understand that he is a boy and well boys can get crazy.. It is never that he cant complete his work.. it is usually because he horse plays w/ his classmates.. I might as well pick my battles and consider myself blessed that he is learning and finishing his work


I call Kenzie because she is starting to watch Beau in Greenwood.. THANK THE LORD.. im not having to drive all over town at the crack of dawn to be at work by 8:00am anymore starting Monday.. Kenzie has the cutest little boy ever! and im excited for Drake and Beau to be little buddies.. i think Drake will be teaching Beau a thing or two because he is older and much faster at crawling then Mr. Beau is..


On a greater note : TODAY IS FRIDAY!!! very excited for the weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment