Monday, February 22, 2010

Happy Birthday to me!


February 20th, 2010
I turned 25 and I feel totally awesome about it! :) I don't mind getting older. The older I get.. the more fun I have and the more love I have to share. Beau didn't sleep the night before so my hubby wished me a Happy Birthday and got up with our cry baby. I worked out that day ;) and a few of my good friends took me for a mani and pedi :) much needed and i loved every minute of it. Travis took Braydon to my parents house to play baseball and go get my present. Travis gave me a heart necklace from James Avery that says "always in my heart". This necklace means more to me than i think Travis was anticipating. He told me since he was gone that he wanted me to know that he always thought about me and i would always be in his heart. Travis has this "big, bad guy" image but he really is the biggest teddy bear i know.. Had an awesome birthday. Truly memorable :)

No comments:

Post a Comment