Monday, February 15, 2010

minor bump in the road to skinny-land :)


Promised everyone I would keep them updated as soon as I found out about the Fat Girls Club 2010. This is week # 5 and I did not lose weight. I remained the same as week # 3. At least i didn't gain ;). I'm trying not to let it get to me because I still lost inches.
We have about one and half days til we see Travis and I couldn't be more happier! I talked with him last night and he is all packed and ready to go :) He flies out at 6:00 am and will fly into Midland at 1:45pm. So excited to see him!
When he gets home.. we are going to see his Dad because he will be leaving to go out of town for some time and Travis probably wont see him til he gets back on the 17th of March. Then we are picking up the kids. They will be so happy so see Daddy (Travis ). Braydon has been asking for him everyday :) and if Beau could talk.. I know he would have as well :) Our good friends Katy and BJ will be watching the kids while Travis and I have a romantic dinner. :) I cant wait!
Thanks for reading,
The Burkholders!

No comments:

Post a Comment